Reflective Floor Lamp
- The base of the lamp is made from a chrome domed shape form that used to be a lampshade. I thought it made for a perfect base due to its sturdiness.
- The reflective, convex shape creates some stunning reflections.
- There is a stainless steel pole linking this to the lamp shade. Another beautiful form, with prism shaped detailing. It is an original vintage shade made from clear plastic, which would originally have been used for a ceiling lamp.
- It is equally effective both on and off, with its crystal like, shimmering surface. Although when the lamp is on it creates wonderful shadows on a nearby wall.
- I’ve added some brass additions to the top and bottom of the shade to enable the design to be functional, but to also add to its vintage character.
- The lamp has an Edison E27 lampholder within the shade. It comes with a bulb already installed.
- An antique style gold flex has been used to enhance the design and it has a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- A real statement piece, that is unique and has both class and character.
- Dimensions: 175 x 40 x 40 cms