Copper Angled Lamp
- An unusual, colourful table lamp that is made from various different vintage components.
- The base is a beautiful solid copper object, that was previously used to hold a glass lamp shade in place on an antique ceiling lamp.
- Its’ lovely shape and the decorative features now work well as a table lamp base.
- The stem is wooden, with carved features, and has been painted a teal/blue colour to complement the copper.
- The top part is made from various brass items, including a right angled part, that gives the lamp its individuality.
- There is also a small red, shiny snooker ball attached to the top part, another unique and quirky design feature.
- The lamp holder is a copper finish Edison screw, that takes an E27 Edison bulb.
- The filament bulb shown in the photo is included in the price.
- An antique style gold flex has a black inline switch along the cable, to turn the lamp on and off.
- A quirky, colourful lamp with bags of character, that emits a lovely warm glow.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 14cms (with the bulb in place)
Buy my Copper Angled Lamp