Brass Cone Lamp
- A tall, elegant lamp, made from various brass parts.
- It provides elegance and ambiance to a room. With the light being directed upwards from the brass cone shade.
- The shiny, small base is octagonal, which leads onto the serrated brass column. This originates from pipes from a xylophone, but now provide a functional and bespoke stem.
- The shade is a base from a previous lamp, and all the other bits and bobs come together to create a unique new design.
- I can imagine it combining really well with house plants and other living room accessories. Creating warmth and shadows.
- The lamp has a small bayonet cap brass holder, that takes a SBC pygmy bulb (included in the price).
- It has an antique style gold flex, with a black inline switch mid way down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 59 x 10 x 10cms.