Copper Pan Floor Lamp
- A truly unique lamp made from quality vintage copper objects.
- The base is a solid copper drum extracted from a vintage tumble dryer. It has shined up beautifully, and has lovely design details.
- A brass stem has been attached within the drum, which runs up the middle right to the top, with vintage copper pans of differing sizes, intersecting at intervals.
- The bottom pan is suspended a few centimeters above the drum, to reveal an internal light, and so the interior of the drum can also be appreciated.
- The pans act as small shelves, perhaps for kitchen herbs and spices? Or can be left and enjoyed as unique design features.
- The pans can be turned, in order to place the handles to whatever position you prefer.
- The top has a rose pink Edison screw lamp holder, and some brass decorative features.
- A globe filament bulb is included in the price.
- The light within the drum shines out from the top and through all the lovely holes around the circumference of the base, emitting lovely spots of light onto the floor.
- I think this lamp would be a wonderful present for a chef, or a food lover. Or would provide an interesting feature in a restaurant or gastro pub.
- The lamp has an antique style gold flex, with a black foot switch mid way along to turn the lamp on and off.
- All the electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- PAT tested and approved.
- A quality item, made from beautiful copper objects.
- Please ask for a quote if you would like this item shipped abroad. Alternatively collection by hand is welcome.
- Dimensions: 150 x 47 x 33cms (with the bulb attached)