Beer Pump Lamp
- A beautiful solid brass beer pump, that has been restored and adapted into a bespoke table lamp.
- The brass is in very good condition, and shines and sparkles when the lights are on.
- It is quite a substantial piece. The lamp holder parts are adjustable, but I like the symmetry achieved when it is displayed like it is in the photos.
- The base has a small rim painted in fusion mineral chocolate colour. This is to tie in with the other small features that have been painted the same colour.
- In order to feed in the wires, I had to drill small holes near the top. These have been filled with small ornate chess pawns.
- The shape and size tie in with the existing brass features.
- The base has a wooden bottom, to hide all the electrical work.
- There is a gold antique style flex with a black inline switch midway down to turn the lamp on and off.
- The lamp is photographed with golf ball bayonet cap bulbs, which are supplied, though I think small filament bulbs would also look good.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 53 x 40 x 28cms