Chandelier Floor Lamp
- This design has been made by pairing up two antique items that combine to produce an eye catching and vibrant floor lamp.
- The solid brass chandelier has been restored, rewired and repurposed, to become a stunning new top for the existing wooden standard lamp base and stem.
- The mahogany base has been sanded down and painted a very deep blue that contrasts very effectively with the golden sparkling top.
- The chandelier has five bulb holders with bayonet cap fittings. I have photographed the lamp with LED candle bulbs, but it could work just as well with candle shaped filament bulbs.
- The top has a silver domed centre that houses the electrics. The silver and the gold blend well together, adding to its uniqueness.
- It provides a stunning light source that would brighten up a large room very effectively.
- The lamp has a gold antique style flex with a black foot switch mid way along the cable.
- The wooden base has been finished with a matt varnish for durability.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 175 x 40 x 40cms.
Customer review: “I am absolutely thrilled with my lamp! Fiona has done a fabulous job merging these two antique items, to create a really beautiful modern piece. Excellent all round. I will be back!” Ms Bellars. N.Yorkshire