Oval Mirror Lamp
- The lamp has been made from a reclaimed antique vanity mirror, that has been restored and repurposed into the base for an unusual table lamp.
- The brass arch has been positioned above the mirror, and can be adjusted to whatever angle you like, by tightening the brass wheels that have been attached either end of the arch.
- The black, round antique hoover attachment acts as a buffer, to protect the mirror if the arch happens to fall one way or the other.
- But it also acts as a decorative feature for the lamp, giving it character and humour.
- The hoover attachment has a lovely brass decorative disc attached to it, which then leads up to the brass lamp holder.
- The lamp holder has the switch attached to it, and the holder takes a bayonet cap bulb. The filament bulb in the phot is included in the price.
- The mirror is propped up on small wooden bases and the brass wheels, so it has an effect of floating on a surface.
- It also reflects the light and reveals the underside of the brush, that has a brass nipple within.
- An antique style brass coloured braided flex has been used to stay in character with the mirror.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- A lovely quirky and classy item that would light up and add character to any room.
- Dimensions: 44 x 41 x 35cms with bulb
33 x 41 x 35cms without bulb
Buy my Oval Mirror Lamp