- A spotlight with a difference, lovely shiny and reflective surfaces and an elegant poise.
- It is made from a range of reclaimed objects that have been put together subtly to create a sense of surprise.
- The base is made from a round mirror that is connected to a suction head from an antique Dudley Electric Hoover.
- The stem is the arm of the hoover and the gorgeous vintage shade is by a coupling from the hoover.
- It is quite a large table lamp which creates wonderful shadows and reflections on the mirror and any nearby walls.
- The brass lamp holder takes a bayonet cap bulb, that is included in the price.
- There is a black flex with an inline switch midway down for ease of use.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- I can imagine it looking good in a room with dark interior walls.
- Shiny, reflective, elegant and fun.
- Dimensions: 58 x 26 x 31cms.