Vintage Side Table with Lamp
- A truly unique, functional side table/ floor lamp with plenty of vintage character.
- The item is made from a 1930’s child’s tin plated toy push chair, that I have fully restored and repainted with antique white and bottle green gloss.
- Sitting on top of the handle is a mahogany shaped piece of wood, that was previously a keel from a sailing boat.
- It has been attached to the handle and supported at the front with a steel rod, that also acts as a stem for the lamp holder.
- It would be an ideal reading lamp and side table for a settee.
- The seat on the pushchair is a great little storage place for books.
- It has been photographed with a small shade, and alternatively with a filament bulb.
- I think it works with either option, or alternatively a different shade could be used.
- The silver chrome lamp holder takes a bayonet cap bulb.
- The lamp holder is attached to an ornate brass part from an antique chandelier for decoration.
- The wood has been sanded smooth and finishing oil has been applied for a lovely shiny, rich finish.
- The lamp part has an antique style gold flex, with a black foot switch to turn the lamp on and off
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 132 x 63 x 31cms.
Customer review: “Fabulous design, we love it! Great service.” Ms Eruyar, Middlesex.