Vintage Scooter Lamp
- A vintage child’s scooter that I have repurposed into a unique and characterful floor lamp.
- If you’re looking for some lighting that is vintage, quality, bespoke and playful this could be for you.
- I have left all the lovely markings on the scooter that tell of its past, and finished it with a gloss varnish, to refresh the surface.
- There are two Edison lamp fittings, one attached to the front, and one attached to an adjustable stem at the back.
- The front lamp has a vintage style filament bulb, and the back has a red globe bulb. These are both included in the price.
- The combination of light from the two, results in a lovely warm and vibrant glow.
- The scooter is supported on a wooden plinth beneath the foot plate, to give it extra stability. The wood has been painted dark grey and finished with varnish.
- The flex is antique gold style, with a black foot switch to turn it on and off.
- A truly unique and quirky item, that is also practical and well designed.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 71 x 73 x 29cms.