A Pair of Retro Hair Dryer Lamps
- Two wonderful mid century, vintage hair dryers repurposed into table lamps.
- The items have been taken apart, and the elements removed, to enable a bulb holder to fit in the middle section.
- Each lamp takes an LED pygmy small bayonet bulb (included in the purchase).
- The dryers have been mounted on two chrome plinths, please note they are not identical bases, but a very similar colour and shape.
- The lamps emit interesting spotlights and shadows on the walls, and their function is for mood lighting, as opposed to a reading lamp.
- Would look good on a mantelpiece, or a shelf, or bedside lamps.
- The lamps have a braided retro style red and black flex, which is in keeping with its original design.
- An inline switch is mid way down each flex to turn off and on.
- Both of the dryers are made by Ormond. Both are identical and beautifully designed.
- A unique pair of lamps that would appeal to anyone who loves vintage items.
- Each item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions of each lamp: 29 x 12 x 23cms.
- Please enquire if you would like to purchase just one of the lamps.