Snooker Ball Chair
- A truly one off chair that has elegance, colour and character.
- The chair is antique with a lovely curved back and arms. It is very comfortable to sit on, enabling relaxation and support.
- I found the chair looking forlorn, with no back and a damaged caned seat.
- After restoring the wood and re caning the seat with new cane, I decided to do use a different technique with the back.
- Originally it would have been caned, but I wanted to do something a bit more unique and colourful with the chair.
- I came across these wonderful antique wooden snooker balls, and thought they suited its new character, both spatially and functionally.
- They have been caned in place securely, and make for a very eye catching and comfortable back.
- It’s one of my favourite pieces I’ve made so far. I love the shape of the chair, the canework and the shiny, colourful balls.
- Perfect for a snooker room, or a sports fan, or equally, someone who loves vintage and traditional furniture.
- Dimensions: 70 x 54 x 52cms.