Flying Saucer Lamp
- This old paraffin greenhouse heater has been restored and repurposed to make a feature for this unique lamp.
- It is mounted onto the bottom half of a lovely mid century standard lamp, which has been painted dark grey, with a matte varnish finish.
- The light from within emits interesting shadows and creates a mood lamp, more than an actual functional lamp.
- The gold top has been restored and repainted. It can be unattached to access the bulb.
- The orange metal part shows some signs of wear and tear (see photos), but when the gold lid is on it cannot be seen.
- A vintage item, very quirky and certainly unique.
- I love the vibrant orange and gold, and the glow it creates when dark.
- The item takes a bayonet cap pygmy bulb.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 92 x 35 x 35cms
Buy my Flying Saucer Lamp