Vintage Hairdryer Lamp
- This vintage item has been taken apart, and the elements removed, to enable a bulb holder to fit in the middle section.
- The lamp takes an LED pygmy small bayonet bulb.
- The dryer has been mounted on a chrome plinth, with a wooden base.
- The lamp emits interesting spotlights and shadows on the walls, and its function is for mood for lighting, as opposed to a reading lamp.
- Would look good on a mantelpiece, or a shelf.
- The lamp has a braided retro style red and black flex, which is in keeping with its original design.
- An inline switch is mid way down the flex to turn off and on.
- The dryer is made by Ormond. It is a beautifully designed object.
- It creates a beautiful orange glow when the lamp is on.
- A unique lamp that would appeal to anyone who loves vintage items.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 29 x 12 x 23cms.
Buy my Vintage Hairdryer Lamp