Brass Chandelier Lamp
- This lamp is one of my favourite designs so far.
- I was really lucky to find this very forlorn/damaged brass chandelier. Whilst taking it apart, editing the broken bits and restoring the good bits, I decided to put it back together a different way.
- The arms are very reminiscent of creatures from the deep, so I popped a treasure in the middle too…
- …A lovely deep brown shiny glass door knob. Another forgotten object brought back from the brink.
- The lamp has five pygmy small bayonet cap bulbs, which have a decorative appearance when off, and emit quite an intense light when on.
- Perfect for a dark space to bring substantial light to it.
- Please note there is a bit of marking on the central brass piece, but I don’t think this detracts from its character.
- The brass has all been shined, and the wiring has all been replaced.
- The bulbs are included in the price.
- There is an antique style gold flex with a black inline switch midway down for ease of use.
- A real talking point lamp, that has elegance and bags of character.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 32 x 18 x 18cms (with bulbs) 27 x 18 x 18cms (without bulb)