A Tall Lamp
- I made this lamp using a lovely decorative copper base. I don’t know what it was used for before, but it struck me as a lovely starting point for a lamp.
- The stem is a large, solid, shaped piece of wood, which must have come from a piece of antique furniture. I painted it with fusion mineral paint, which gives a lovely smooth finish.
- The colour is called Bayberry, which complements the metal elements well. The lamp holder is an Edison screw top that matches the base.
- It is a substantial piece, that would suit a large entrance hall, or a large living room.
- The lamp comes with the vintage style filament bulb. But alternatively you could use a shade.
- The antique style gold flex has a black inline switch for ease of use.
- The item has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 59 x 18 x 18cms (with bulb)
48 x 18 x 18cms (without bulb)