A Pair of Bowling Ball Lamps
- A pair of beautiful vintage wooden bowling ball table lamps.
- Made by repurposing wooden lawn bowls.
- They have lovely round forms and shiny surfaces, which contrast nicely with the round filament bulbs.
- Each bowl takes a B22 bayonet cap light bulb. Each lamp comes with its own filament bulb.
- The switch is housed within the lamp holder for ease of use.
- I’ve used nice dark brown braided flex to complement the overall vintage design.
- Each bowl has lovely patterned detailing and originate from the 1960’s.
- The front have white ‘+’ symbols in the centres and at the back, both have the initials ‘HW’.
- All electrical items used are new and approved by CE safety standards.
- The lamps have been PAT tested and approved.
- Full of character and emit a lovely warm light. Perfect for bedside lamps.
- Dimensions: 28 x 12 x 12 cms each (with bulb)