Jelly Mould Plunger Lamp
- I found this lovely little mini copper dolly plunger which makes a perfect base for the lamp.
- It is combined with a wooden turned stem, painted to a smooth finish with chocolate fusion mineral paint.
- The top is a little retro jelly mould that now acts as a characterful shade for the lamp.
- The top glows beautifully. Though is equally as nice when the light is off.
- The braided red flex is integrated into the design and keeps the flowing movement of the piece.
- The lamp takes a small bayonet LED pygmy bulb, which is included in the price.
- There is an inline switch mid way down for ease of use.
- A lovely feature for an office desk or any living space.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 40 x 15 x 15cms
“A beautifully crafted lamp made by a very talented designer. If you want a bespoke piece then please ask Fiona.” Mr Piepereit, Oxfordshire.