Jelly Mould Table Lamp
- A graceful little table lamp, that is full of character and style.
- The base and stem are both from reclaimed lamps, put together to form a new flowing form.
- They are both metal pieces painted to a lovely smooth finish with chocolate fusion mineral paint.
- The shade is made from a little plastic retro jelly mould that glows beautifully. Though is equally as nice when the light is off.
- The braided yellow flex is integrated into the design and keeps the flowing movement of the piece.
- The base has a surround of retro lime green tiddlywinks to enhance the character of the lamp.
- The lamp takes a small bayonet LED pygmy bulb, which is included in the price.
- There is an inline switch mid way down the flex for ease of use.
- A lovely feature for an office desk or any living space.
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- Dimensions: 42 x 18 x 18cms
“A beautifully crafted lamp made by a very talented designer. If you want a bespoke piece then please ask Fiona.” Mr Piepereit, Oxfordshire.