Copper Steam Generator Lamp
- I came across this lovely old copper steam generator which is in very good condition, and I’ve adapted into an eye catching base for a desk lamp.
- The handle was previously a clear plastic tube to indicate the steam content, which I have adapted into a decorative feature using an antique cutlery stand, painted sage green.
- The container has also been plugged with a similarly painted golf tee.
- I have used a nice curved, angled pipe to give the lamp an elegant shape.
- The top has a lovely cream coloured plastic jelly mould, acting as a small lamp shade.
- A green braided flex has been used to add character to the design.
- The flex has a black inline switch mid way down, to turn the lamp on and off.
- The brass lamp holder within the jelly mould takes a small bayonet pygmy bulb (included in the price)
- The lamp has been PAT tested and approved.
- An interesting, shiny, beautifully shaped, and functional desk lamp that would add character to any room.
- Dimensions: 56 x 15 x 13cms